SALEM FENCE CO. was established in 1968 by Vincent Bellissimo Sr. in the Bronx, NY. In 1974, Mr. B opened a second location in Westchester County and ran both locations until 1982 where he directed his efforts into Westchester County. At the time sons, Vinny and Chris joined the business as installers and continued growing the business by hard work and dedication. In 1991 the company moved to a larger facility and started fabricating custom wood fences to control the quality and availability to satisfy their clientele. In 2003 Vinny and Chris expanded into automated gates and custom wrought iron work. WESTCHESTER AUTOMATED GATE LLC, was formed and shortly after they outgrew their location. In 2006, the company relocated to its present location in Baldwin Place, NY, where they operate out of a 1000 square foot building. From one truck in the Bronx, to 25 trucks today, over 40 employees and 50 years of business, many things have changed over time, but one thing at SALEM FENCE CO. has remained constant; Dedication, Hard Work ,and Evolving with the times has kept us ahead of the curve.